Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wanna Cuppa ? ♥


Hello Friends...
here's a quick card for ya that I made for a coffee swap hosted by my stamping friend Roxane (SCS: 2cutecats)
I bought this stamp  afew weeks ago mostly because I love the 'relax' sentiment that went along with it.
I also enjoyed putting together this color combo...I'd never thought orange and light blue would marry so well together.....♥

Here's a peek of the fun sentiment INside the card....simple and cute...

I paper pieced the mug and propped it up for more depth....
and have an earlier than usual physio apptm. in the morning...
Sweet dreams to all....*Blessings!!*  ♥


                                                        

5 comments:

Darlene said...

So bright & cheerful, that's a brave color combo and it works well together!! So cute. Now, follow the instructions on the front of your card & RELAX!! xoxo

jimlynn said...

Great sentiments and a fun and pretty card! Love it.
Lynn

paige said...

The orange and blue color combo adds to the fun of this card!

Kim Pope said...

So cute! I love the different papers you used.

Claire Hopkins said...

Very niice blog you have here