Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Faith Card ~~~


Hello BlogLand Friends,
I made these cards over a week ago, for the monthly SOTC stamping group on SCS
(Sisterhood od the Travelling Cards)
These gate fold cards cover the February theme , hosted by our beautiful
*inside and  out*  hostess Kelly - aka MiamiKel4 on SCS -


 Kelly theme's request to us is as follow:
"....My challenge to you this month is to create a Faith based, spiritual card!
Your card can be created using faith based images, or scriptures, or both! Or anything that best exemplifies what blessings, God's love, peace in the heart, faith, etc means to you that you'd like to share with us!...."
I love this theme ! It also gave me a chance to ink part of a faith-based stamp set
I had like  forevah , in fact I need to make more  'feel good inside ' faith based cards...
BTW-the cut out praying hands immie serves well to keep the 'gate' from opening....
another stamped praying hand immie (in versamark) is found on the inside...
Thanks for such inspirational challenge opportunity Kells! ♥
Card Deets:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms 'Scripture Essentials I'
              Close to my Heart 'Faith B1201'(cut out hands)
Ink: Versamarck Onix Black
C/S from SU ; D/P from K & Company 'Black Ivory Fusion'
Accessories: Spellbinders nesties Level 20, Sizzix leaves, stickles, pearls,
handmade paper rosettes using matching d/p

Packaged and ready to go....mmmm truth be known these cards were ready to go
seeeeeveral days ago...but sometimes Life gets in the way.... :/
Hopefully the hostess and the recipients will enjoy them, once received...

Blessing to you all my friendly stampers and visitors!
♥  Thanks for stopping by...♥

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card and I love the praying hands on here. So lovely!
Lynn

Darlene said...

Of course your sisters will love these cards! Great idea on the praying hands as anchors to keep the gate fold closed! Love the wonderful rosette you made, very pretty!

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Very pretty! Love the details on the leaves.

MiamiKel said...

Just beauitful, Sweet P! I'm not even sure where to start with the LOVE! Such a gorgeous, elegant and striking color combo - the b/w with a splash of hunter green. Darling rolled flowers and one of my fave scriptures - super fold, super lovely! Of course the sistahs will love to receive these - can't wait! Blessings! x0x0

Retro Dolly said...

Sometimes having a spiritual theme is a refereshng break because it causes us to be real about the problem and the best part is sharing the truth of God's Word to combat the problem. This sort of goes along with my recent post on www.retrodolly.net. If you get a minute I'd like to share the spiritual message for my art this week. I really had a burden to encourage people.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfect layout to feature the sentiment and the flourshes. Great job.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- Wow- love everything about these cards...love the sentiment- and the leaves with the gold glitz- love the color and just love the praying hands.

Cheryl said...

These are beautiful! Such pretty details.

paige said...

Beautiful cards! Genius to use the lovely praying hands image as a way to keep the card closed. Lovely message.

Margaret said...

Very pretty cards. I do like the prayer hands image on there and your sentiment is perfect.