Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Mystery Revealed


Hello Blogland's Friends
Today I am posting a card made for the Mystery Image Challenge round 9.
The creator of this fun swap is noneother than Jeanette aka Forest Ranger on SCS.
This swap consists of receiving mystery images from each partecipating hostesses and we (the receivers) must keep such images a secret until revealing day, which is always on the 18th of every other month.
Linda (gimmeahaller) is our hostess for this round, and she sent us fabby images from MFT-WTG Get’s Cozy with Cocoa as well as the perfect circled d/p I used here on my card.
Thanks Linda ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was quite upset at myself for trying to do something different and ending ruining the
coloring part of my immies...didn't realize that the lil stamp flower on the sweater would cause such a problem once colored around w/chalks and hair spray was applied to set it. Well...everything smeared and I was in  a panic! :o(
I even offered to graciously bow out of such fun swap, but my friendly peeps wanted no part of it...I hope they are ok receiving something I am not 100% happy with even with the fixing I tried to do.....mmm, well........I'm trying to convince myself that it adds some 'character'  :/

My Added Details:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts (SU); Baby's Cold Outside (MFT sentiment)
Ink: chocolate chips, summer sun ,certainly celery markers
Others: SU Chalking Pastels
C/S: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chips, Real Red
Accessories: red pebbles, crystal effect, stickles, hair spray, dimentionals, Circle nesties, Blossom nestie


THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
Hopefully I'll do better next post....LOL
♥ HAVE A GREAT DAY YA ALL ♥

8 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, I likey all the circles! The add of the flowers on her shirt is perfect. Love it!!!!

I am so bummed that my picture is gone! No post for me.

Great job!!!!

jimlynn said...

SOOO cute! Love that background paper (and I actually have some of that!). Wonderful card.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, I love all the layers and circles!

April said...

Mizz P,
I see nothing wrong with this card....we are our own worst critic!

MiamiKel said...

Ditto - we have been saying this a lot in the threads that we are hardest often on ourselves - and there are no mistakes or oopses, just creative opportunities! What looks odd to us or what frustrates us might be the best inspiration to someone else :) So let yourself off the hook with this one and know they are quite lovely - just as you are!

Big hugs!
(sorry I haven't stopped by as often, kids - spring break - yadda yadda, lol)
x0x0

Darlene said...

Paola, I actually thought the coloring affect was intentional - and I LIKE IT!!!!! They do sell shirts like this, where there is a faded color around another image, contrasting with the rest of the shirt! That's what your's looks like here!! I think you've stumbled upon a new technique! You'd better get a tutorial together, for those of us who need one LOL!
I love this card, the colors really pop and you did a great job as usual!

Barb said...

I think it is very pretty Paola! I see no mistakes on this card at all................

Cheryl said...

How fun! I love your card. The colors are gorgeous.