Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I was blessed with a Blog Award...time three! ♥

My stamping friends Tami ( http://blueinksdesign.blogspot.com/ )
surprise me with the Liebster Blog Award a few days from each others...
woww!....so totally unexpected!
Feeling so grateful to be blessed not once,
or twice but three times!! wowww...

♥ Thank YOU : Tami * Terry * Athina - for thinking of me ♥


   The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is
to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
In the spirit of good fun, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and encourage them by leaving a little love on their creations.

For the five blogs that I am presenting this award to, please.....

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to their blog.

2. Reveal your five blog picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare - other bloggers.

5. finally the best rule of all....have fun and spread the love!

It took me a couple days to think of blogger's friends whom to pass on this award to, it was hard to chose , as some have been already awarded and others passed the 200 followers mark...sooooo I did a bit of checking (aka snooping...lol) and these are the creative friends I am very excited to pass on this blog award to :


♥ Congratulations Ladies! ♥

4 comments:

Imke said...

Thank you so much Paola, you've chosen me ;-)
I´m always happy to see you on my blog and it´s great that i can give some inspiration and joy.

Congrat´s to the others !! Susan´s blog i already know and now i hop over to the other ones to give ME some inspiration.

Big hugs to you !!

Sam said...

Thanks for choosing me Paola!! I'll get over to my blog and follow my directions. It may be in the morning!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

You are so welcome! I love to come to your blog to look at your fab creations.

Samantha said...

congrats on the award!