Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Black and White Simple Elegance


Hello girls,
tonight I'm posting one of the two wedding cards I made for a recent wedding...
Both were made for my collegues to chose from, since we all were going to sign in.
The other card was the one chosen by the group - some of you may have already seen it here :
http://www.paola-sama.blogspot.com/2012/03/wedding-card-punch-art.html


This card was fun and easy to make, partly due to its luscious designer papers which I absolutly love. it is from  'DCWV- Glittered Alphabet Premium Stack'....It is glittery, fun and somber at the same time .The light grey diamond shaped background is hard to see here....it's very faint in fact, but it sure adds a hint of elegance both on card front and on the inside too. The stamped bride and groom silhuette was first clear embossed, cut out and placed over a nestied heart cut out from same d/p ,then propped w/dimentional. Lots of  'diamonds' were placed all around the heart for a  'blingy' effect......


The inside was embellished using dry embossed tecnique, black glitter and a hint of black lattice
 border from a MS punch. Sentiment is from SU!....
Close up of the heart encased silhuette and , below, embossed envelope to match
the inside of the card.
Thanks again for stopping by, I love it when you visits...
♥  God Bless friendly bloggers! ♥

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Paola, I loved the other card too, but this one is also special. Black & white is so elegant, and that image is elegant in black embossing, cut & mounted on the heart with the bling! Your extra touches on the inside and the matching envelope are very classy. Simply beautiful!

jimlynn said...

SOOOO ELEGANT! Gorgeous card!
Lynn

Imke said...

What a wonderful and elegant wedding card, Paola !!

Carol W said...

Holy Hannah girlfriend.. this is jaw dropping gorgeous...absolutely STUNNING...can I just say I LOVE THIS CARD....I could go on and on and on...there truly isn't one dog gone thing I don't love about it...Awesome job my friend...♥♥♥

Barb said...

so pretty--what an elegant card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

This card reminds me of an old black and white film....a love story! Great ideas and execution.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty and elegant in classic black and white.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! I am in awe of this card. I think it is stunning... and not easy to do a black/white card! You are amazing!!!

Marilyn said...

This is beautiful! Simple and elegant all at the same time... gorgeous!

haness said...

Raffinataaaaaa troppo bellooooo