Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

November Mystery Solved...


Hello Friends,
November 18 means it's time to reveal the mystery image challenge and here it is: a winter card showing off PRESCOTT ,one of the adorable snowman from Whipper Snapper Design, wonderfully provided to all of us partecipants by our 'Mystery' hostess Barb.
I {HEART} Whipper Snapper stamps! Their images are soooo adorable,hard not to fall in luv with any one of them :o)

I never made a tent topper card before (at least I believe that's what's it called) so I decided to finally give it a try and this is the result. I colored the cute image with a combination of SU chalks and SU markers then sprayed it w/ hair spray. I also sponged the square nestie with SU Soft Sky. Card stock used is Bazzil - dual combo of blues and the D/P used is from My Mind Eyes Winter Glitter Collection. Added some punched out snowflakes, some Bella baubles and ribbon from Michael's. The fake snow applied on Prescott was from Arleene and glitter from SU completed the ensamble.

Barb also requested  that we add a sentiment,
 on the inside of our card that would reveal  how we are interpreting the image she sent us.
 For this purpose I used a combo of two separate sentiments to make one of my own.

I also used oval nesties, and another punched out  snowflake from the designer paper to finished up the inside. Hope you like the result as much as I do :o)


THANKS FOR VISITING AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!!

By the way....it is **SNOWING** in my Valley!!!!! woooottttttt!!.....
How appropriate to showcase this card today!!! lol

*Also:this is my second posting tonight...wanna see what else I posted? Check previous card ...*wink & smile*



9 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, your tent card turned out perfect! I love the image on that Nestie.

The sentiment is just perfect and I like how you sponged/chalked it and layered in on the interior.

Super job this round! Enjoy watching the snow from INDSIDE while you get bettah!

Darlene said...

Such a sweet, adorable, and precious card, Sweet P! The coloring is wonderful and the DP is perfect. Love the sentiment and snowflake inside too!!
Feel better soon!

April said...

I adore this! I think I need to step it up about a hundred notches to be crafting with the Mystery Making Mamas.....lol
All of your little touches make this hugely successful!

Rosetta said...

Ciao amore ! bacioni a te e Ciano
Mandi

T.. said...

Mi invii anche questo,vero? è bellissimo!!
bravaaa!!

MiamiKel said...

Very cute! Love the paper you used - supah cute color combo and what a sweet mytery to behold on your blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with with the DDD Kit :) x0x0

Melina said...

Great tent card! I love the scalloped edges! I also love the black pearls on his skates :)

Carol W said...

Wow, wow, wow...you are rocking this challenge and your blog..love these cards...actually looks like little postage stamps all lined up...Great colors and awesome job on the tent card...great choice of layout...and your coloring...can you just say STUNNING...great job my friend...♥

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Adorable! I love Prescott (so glad Barb chose him) and your card is perfect!!!