Search This Blog

Sunday, August 4, 2013

B & W - Wedding Cards -




  Hello Blogger Friends,
it sure's been a while since I blogged last time....I am still wayyyy behind in posting some of my creative cards....speaking of which this is the very last one ,created the day after I returned from a wonderful two weeks away, cruising North and Southbound to Alaska......
We enjoyed truly magnificent natural sceneries, glaciers, wild life both in our way out as well
as coming back....Alaska beauty is absolutely unforgettable.....♥

The cards you see here were made for a  Canadian based Wedding swap. Unfortunatley I sent them
off the day they were due , as I  still wanted to support the hostess ,therefore I let her know I'd be happy for her  to keep all of my cards regardless.  :o)




I love black and white -with a touch of grey- and glitter too of course!
The partially glittered designer paper adds some dimension to the card
and a touch of class as well (imho!) I was going to add a white  ribbon and
a matching bow to it as well, but- in this case- less is more, therefore I switched
it w/ a silky flower in the corner instead, topped by a black 'jewel'...;o)


Above is the added inside sentiments and below's  is a 'group photo' of all five cards....
I hope  you like them! I wanted to achieve black/white themed cards with 'simple yet classy'
as the main focus....♥   I am definetly happy with the end results.



                                              ♥  THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!  ♥ 
   YOUR VISIT AND COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

Card Deets:
Stamp: A Muse Artstamps
Sentiments: SU Love Matters; SU All Year Cheers III
Ink: Versafine -Onix Black
Card Stock : SU black/white
Designer Paper: Glittered premium Stack
Accessories: rect. nesties , silky petals , black 'jewel',
                     SU sm heart punch , Stickles , dimentionals 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Sweet P these are stunning - love the colours and the glitter - just so classy.
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Very elegant wedding card, Paola. I like the touch of glitter and the sentiment inside.

Darlene said...

These are wonderful!! So elegant and classy, exactly what you were going for! Just the right amount of glitter and sparkle too. Soooo pretty.

Barb said...

Very Pretty! Love the colors and that image is cute!

kadie said...

BEA-U-TIFUL!!! Awesome, awesome wedding card!

Carol W said...

These are BEAUTIFUL...great job my sweet friend.