Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Inking with Friends....


These cards were created yesterday during a get together with friends and collegues sharing same inking passion...We made 12 cards each, 2 of each pattern - for an 'All Occasions' theme.
While I follow  Jacqui's (our 'teacher' for the day) original ideas, on my second take of same card
I usually tend to change it a bit ...not much...just  a tad to make it a wee bit different and owing my own designs...I especially like the distressed tecnique lately,which I applied to three of the cards you see below. Here's a gallery of all the 12 cards made....(oops actually there are 11 displayed here)
I wonder if  YOU can pick out the ones to which I applied my own final touch to them??
.... U already had  a starting hint...lol...:o)

I truly enjoyed my day w/my stamping friends...we always end up having  a great time together...
The food was AMAZING too!! ....and sooo much of it...what a colorful feast!
Unfortunaly I have no pictures as I forgot my camera at home...yup...
I actually did not host this stamping-gathering this time...can you believe it?? lOl...
Probably the reason why I enjoyed it so fully is that I had no hostess 'duties' nor any concern about anything else but my own inking and creating ;o)
OK my darlin peeps...I'm outta here...my better half is taking me to an afternoon matinee'...yeah!
Have a great Sunday ya all and thanks for visiting me here...
Your comments are ALWAYS appreciated :o)


  


 


 



 




ANY card can be enlarged by simply clikking on each of them....:o)

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Wow! What a fun day you had. A bunch of great cards also. Lucky girl...thanks for sharing.

Imke said...

Wow Paola, great cards !! Seems you had a lovely stamp day !!

Rosetta said...

Oltre a dirti che sei bravissima, cosa posso dirti ?
Ciao Tesoro, un bacione a voi tutti.
Mandi

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Paola, your cards are all so pretty... and it sounds like you and your inky friends had a marvelous time together. That's awesome!