Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 *MMSC#77*


*Click if you wish to enlarge* :o)

Hello darlings,
It's been a whole year since I did some halloween crafting, and tonight I thought it was high time to
create s'thing 'frightful' just for fun .This card will also serve a dual purpose as I'll be submitting it
for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. See their wonderful site here below :


I bought this stamps set at a garage-stamping sale over the summer and only one of the stamps in the set was slightly used...
I loved this set on site ,and knew I had to make it mine...as well as many others that followed same fate that day...lol...:o) What can I say?  I will nevah say no to a great bargain...do you?? *wink*
                             ***Wishing you all (especially the young ones in your family)
                                                  a FUN and SAFE Halloween Night!!***
Here area few cute Dracula jokes for ya, after all laughter IS good for the soul! *Enjoy* :o)
Count Dracula Jokes – Halloween Jokes:
Q. What did Dracula say after reading Halloween jokes?  A. They bite!
Q. Where does Count Dracula usually eat his lunch?         A. At the casketeria.
Q. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?                                A. neck-tarine
Q. What songs does Dracula hate?  A. "You Are My Sunshine" & "Sunshine on my Shoulders"
Q. Why doesn’t anybody like Dracula?                              A. He has a bat temper.
Q. Why did Dracula go to the dentist?                                A. He had a fang-ache..
Q. Why did Dracula take cold medicine?                           A. To stop his coffin


Here's a closer look of Count Dracula...judging from his skin tone, I can say ,without a doubt,
that I will nevah follow his particular kind-of-diet...bwaaahaaaa....LOL :o)

Card Deets:
Stamps: SU-Best Friends (2006), Bats (unknown?)
Card Stock: SU-Really Rust, Handmade black crushed c/s
Designer Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Frightful Collection), K&Company (Halloween)
Inks: Archival Versafine Onix black, SU: Pumpink Pie,Crushed Curry,So Saffron & Markers
Accessories: Nesties (assorted sizes),1+1/4 round punch, sizzex curls, dimentional stickers
Tecnique: sponging, layering 

5 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hi Paola: What a fun and fabulous card. Love all your Halloween images and terrific embellishments. It makes for one Spooktacular card. Great job with the sketch. Thank so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Denise said...

Great job on this card. Love all the embellishments, and your perfect designer paper. Nicely done!
Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Denise P.
MMSC Design Team

Connie M. said...

Oh Paola, this is just so fun! I love this adorable Halloween card! Love all the little sentiments too! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challege! Hugs!!

Connie
MMDT

Unknown said...

I love this card--too bad I can't dibies it. Hahahaha

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Paola - what a fun card - that image is so much fun! I love the colours and your special effects! I am loving this! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team