Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Unidentified Images Swap ~ *round #19*


 Hello Peeps in Blogland....
On the 10th of every other month we reveal the card we made using the new image that the selected hostess sends to all participants...This month is my turn and I chose this cute image from Stampabilities to send to all UI swap's gals. It is aptly called 'One size fits all'...
It has a cute ring to it eh? :)
It was a bit fussy to color but I thought it was worth the time ♥

Yes I am late in blogging mine although it was done on time....I have a very good personal reasons for my delay, this time around as way too much has unexpectedly happened...
glad though that I am finally taking the time to post tonight.
 




For my card I chose to encase the image in a cute spring- pastel colored doiley, over a very bright colorful background.

Card Deets:
Stamp : One Size Fits All -by Stampabilities
Ink : Memento -Tuxedo Black , image colored with   Copics 
Card Stock : Certainly Celery and White c/s
Designer Paper : 'Hello Sunshine' 4645 Pretty Plaid  and 'Hello Sunshine' 4639 Thoughts of Spring - Both from Doodlebug Design.
Accessories : Colored paper doilies (Soft Spring Green) by S-E-I * Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon by SU * SU punch * Circle die * Sakura
pen * blue sparkly flowers from my stash *
green lrg flower from a Dazzlers leftover kit 
(txs Darlene! ♥)




I hope you enjoyed this cute image!!
Hugs to you all , and don't forget to hug a loved one today! xox




    

          ***Group Hugs & Blessings to all!!***
 







1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Sweet Pea this is fabulous - love your colour use and the way you have coloured the image. Do hope your life calms down soon. :-)
Blessings
Maxine