Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Center Step Card

Lots of cut out cute lil feathery friends ready to be 'planted' solidly on a card :o)

Made these Center Step Cards for Barb's Fancy Folds swap and I must admit that I absolutly LOVE this fold...so much in fact that I made several cards after these, using the same fun idea :o) For these cards I used a sweet Whipper Snapper image called 'Farmer & Adelle' WS # MT 017. I find this particular stamp to be quite versatile as you can see (below) on a second card made for a friend's birthday where I cut out 'Farmer' completely and left 'Adelle' holding some balloons :o)

















.....and here is chickee 'Adelle'...all by herself....LOL...she still looks quite ravishing though and so pretty in blue and razzleberry colors :o) For this card I added some heart nesties to its sides,the balloons to give it more of a 3-D look and some strings too...I also lacquered it by using Crystal effect on the image (as I did on the anniversary card too) and accessorized it with many lil bows and blings for a customized feminine look to it :o) I so liked the designer paper used here...it is from a Christmas glitter collection but it does'nt look christmasy at all, hence I chose it.






This last one I made it for my student's Parents recent 20th Wedding Anniversary. I added a lil glittery heart to the top and some blings throughout the sides of the card and by the front sentiment too. The word 'Cherish' was made glittery too...it is just too bad that this pict. it doesn't show it much here...but irl it is truly quite nice :o) Inside, the sentiment aptly says: "Forever and Always"......... I am so glad that Brenda and Steve liked it! :o) Thank you all for stopping by and visit!! Hope you like this fold too and that you may will to try it sometimes :o)
GOD BLESS TO EACH AD EVERYONE!!
Paola




7 comments:

Lauren said...

I love these, you did an awesome job!! I received the little blue number in Barb's Swap!! It is gorgous and I just adore what you did with the ribbon!!

April said...

I love, love, LOVE these! I think you did them all up marvelously!! Your pit Sis will get a smile from them all in one spot...hehehehe

Barb said...

These cards are so darn vute and I loved seeing all of them lined up. Thanks for being a part of this swap and I love all of your cards!

Terry Ladwig said...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh.......I love these cards!! Love the chickens, the layout and everything!!! And yes, they made me smile ☺

Carol W said...

Whoowhee...these are absolutely stunning, amazing cards...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them...so labor intensive and so well done...You did a marvelous job dahling.....WOW!!!

Brenie said...

Ohhh Paola ~ our 20th Anniversary card you made for Steve & I was soooo sweet and so many details!!! I still have the card out because it makes me happy when I see it - so cheerful! I'm always amazed at the next card you make - such talent and made with love!
xo Bren.

:: BlueInks :: said...

That image is so great! I love it!!! Your cards turned out perfect. I love the fold and how you did the layout. Great job!