Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jesus is The Reason Hop Winner :o)


                     CONGRATULATIONS Nana Connie!! :o)

My husband picked # 25 from my list of partecipants in the *Jesus is the Reason* blog hop
and, Nana Connie, YOU are the winner!! YEAHHHH! :o)
Only two things are needed to to claim your prize: 1) be one of my  followers, 2) sending me your address details so that I can go postal with  the goodies  you see posted above :o)


"The cross on the first card is so stunning! Both projects are wonderful. I'm so glad that you and the others decided to do  this blog hop and share with all of us your Christian faith.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, safe in His arms forever. "



To ALL readers,please take note:
A gentle reminder that there is still time to create and link your own Christ-centered Easter   Card/Project on Catherine's wonderful blog (Paper Addict) 
                                http://paperaddictcatherine.blogspot.com/
         You have until Friday, April 15th and each creation linked there will be entered
 into a random prize drawing as a thank YOU for your wonderful partecipation...
                    **Thanks Cat for your outstanding generosity my dear friend!**


Lastly...to continue on to my latest Calendar Girl card please click here:

Thank YOU for visiting :o)
Have a blessed day!

~~~Paola~~~

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Thank you so much. This is such a delight.