Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

By The Seashore ~




    Hello dear peeps in blogland ♥
Wow...posting my second card in as many days!...lol
This one was made recently for the SOTC group.
Originally I took a pass ,being too busy creating invites
for an upcoming wedding...but, once those 100 invites were made
right after Christmas, I thought I could partecipate even though I was clearly the last one....
Well, this is the result, a fairly simple cute card, using one of my favorite old SU set,
from which I finally inked this particular stamp for the first time!


Sentiment and finishing touches on the inside of card


The following is the theme that Kelly, our friendly hostess proposed , in her own words :

  
       ~November/December theme hosted by Miamikel4 (Kelly)
Theme: Down By The Seashore 

" Hi Sistahs! Since November/December is a very cold winter months for most of you, I thought we'd create some cards to bring some warmth your way! While the rest of the world is buried in snow, let's create some cards with a seashore/ocean theme ~ dip your toes into the ocean, sit on the shore and watch the waves gentle crash to shore, listen to the seagulls flying overhead or watch the sunset over a lovely ocean of blue ... where ever your heart feels happiest at the shore, create it! *Blessings*!
  "




 
Here you have it folks...hope you approve . :o)
*btw* If you like angels or are looking for latest DDD challenge , 
please scroll down to the previous post...you may like it! ♥

                      
♥ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND BLESSINGS TO ALL ♥

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

You are just a blogging machine! I really like the beach feel to this card....wish I was at one!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty! Love the beach scene on this!

MiamiKel said...

How gorgeous! You definitely caputered the essence of the ocean with this beauty! Love the pop of orange - perfect for the sunshine cheerful feel! Glad you were able to play along this month! Blessings!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Paola this is gorgeous - just about how our coast line is looking at the moment with the summer holidays in full swing!
Keep up the blogging - I love to see your work.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Perfecto in every way. I love how you colored this and the layout is stunning..I feel like I am standing there on the beach with your little gal...AWESOME!!!!!