Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

♥ Snowman ♥


Hello peeps....
do you like snowmen?? I sure do!
My friend Vivian (SCS: blusky) hosted a snowman's swap
recently and that gave me the perfect opportunity to ink
one of my latest Whipper Snapper rubbah's friends...
Isn't he just adorable ? ♥


His name is ' Frappe the Snowman' (WS:CY766)
Even its name sounds cute eh! :o)



UH OH!...I just re-read the swap's page and realized that I was supposed to add a funny sentiment too....yikes! Oh well...these cards are already postal...I sure hope Viv and the other recipients likes them regardless...♥
Thanks for stopping by my friends

♥ Hugs & Blessings to you all ♥

Deets:
c/s Pear Pizzaz (SU)
ink: Night of Navy
d/p: Basic Grey
Accessories: glitzy large snowflake, bling, MS punch, stickles.
Colored with pastels and markers



8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Cute!!! And his name is Frappe, lol!! LOVE! :) What a great coloring - so soft and subtle and the image just stands as the focal point perfectly! THe swappers will LOVE this! x0x0

Barb said...

What a cute image and the card is wonderful. I love all of the snow that you added--Great Job! thanks for shairing Paola!

April said...

Very cute cards, my friend!
I think many will think 'I love snow' IS your funny sentiment!

kadie said...

These are SO SO CUTE!! I love that stamp. I love how you made the snow sparkly too...very clever! HUGS and happy weekend!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Adorable snowman! Love that you added the glitter and the snow.

Imke said...

Paola, this is such a cutie. Great card and i also like how you added the snowflake.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Stinkin' cute snowman I say!!! I love hime! You colored him grandly. Perfect job.

Darlene said...

Such a perfect image for you! Love the sparkly snow and how you've colored him! The backgrounds are pretty as well!