Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

INTERNATIONAL INKERS *kit #4*

*click on each pictures if you wish to enlarge*
Wootttt  my dear friends and followers, today I AM SOOOO EXCITEDDDD!!
Do ya wanna know WHY??!! :o) Well it's because it's CANADA's turn to showcase 'her' kit this month....
humm well...I mean...it's my turn anyways..LOL
First let me introduce WHO the INTERNATIONAL INKERS are, to the wonderful newcomers that may read us, by adding this link that simply explains it all,please check it out :
http://paola-sama.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html

Secondly, as a special thank you , a lucky visitor will receive a kit with all the goodies necessary to make a 'travelling card'  just by leaving a comment on each of the International Inker's blogs ( it may be a good idea to become a follower too,if you're not one already..besides, I'd LOVE to have ya visiting often! *wink*)

Here's what each International Inkers received - I have one for YOU to win too!
The winner will be randomly selected on Sunday evening, July 31.**GOOD LUCK** :o)
This month kit contains the followings:

Stamped Images:
'Are We There Yet?' ( from SU! 2003)
'The Journey' (from Tim Holtz)
*clear stamp*  (from SandyLion)
Accessories:
Ribbons: assorted mix ; twine, mini clip, extra large button,
wood tag (by Chatterbox), leatherette luggage tag (by Jolee's boutique)
Assortment of Designer Papers from:
K & Company , My Mind's Eyes , Basic Grey
plus I added a real map page from my area.





When I was putting this kit together I was thinking how wonderful it could be if we could all pack our suitcases and travel to visit each others home and Country....*sigh*...I wish.....
Besides visiting friends (virtual or not) IF you had a chance to see a part of the world U have never seen, where would your dream trip take you and why? What kind of transportation would U use most?? 
*Personally I'd love to go visit Paris, Spain,the Greek Islands, the Great Pyramids, Africa,Japan,
Austria....so many wonderful, exciting places. I have yet to see and explore...I would travel mostly by plane or by ship....yup,I LOVE cruising too!! :o)
How would YOU answer the above fun questions? C'mon...don't be shy now...*wink*
Thank you all for stopping by today, I encourage you to check the rest of the 'Inkers' amazing creations!!           

 The international Inkers are:

Michelle (USA), Catherine (USA),
Karen (Canada), Paola (Canada),
Tanja (Germany) and Imke (Germany)

NB: --->**Tanja may be partecipating at a later date**
BTW I POSTPONED THE DATE UNTIL FRIDAY AUG ,5th <TO SELCT A WINNER>
Hopefully this works better for everyone!:o)

~*Have a most blessed day !*~
           ~Paola~


9 comments:

April said...

I love your card....and the kit you sent is fabulous! Lots of fun to play with, I am sure!
I would love to travel to Ireland to try to find records of my husband's great grandfather. From there, I would love to see Spain and France. There are so many closer places that I would love to see also....I'd love to come visit your moose and bears!

Gael said...

Hey Paola! Your card's mode of transport would not work for the places I would like to visit. First off is Ireland (I think I would feel right at home there), then Venice (streets made out of water = intriguing) and I would love to take an Alaskan cruise, then stay for a while.

Great kit, fun card!! TFS

Darlene said...

Paola, great card as usual! Your kit is sure to provide lots of creative material for the International Inkers.
Love the theme-love to travel. My wish list of places is sooooo long LOL. Hopefully we start chipping away at the list in the next few years!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great card and a great kit! I loved playing with it and the colors/papers/do dads were divine! I have some left overs too so more cards to come.

I do love how we laid our cards out the same and used the same colors and dp. You're right - great minds - LOL! I love your embellie placement - it totally frames out the main image on your card - hurrah!

Hugs sweet Paola and thank you so much for the fantastic kit to play with!

Imke said...

OMG Paola, your card rocks ! I really love what you have done with your own kit. Fantastic how you have all Embellies combined together !! HUGS to YOU !!

Lauren said...

Paola, this card is great!! I love the kit and what you have done with it, so many elements, great layout!!! You are so very talented my friend!!

Nitecruzr said...

Here's a test comment.

Catherine said...

Grrr....having that sign-in problem again and it ate my comment! Let's see if I remember:
Thank you, Sweet P, for this amazing kit! It was both challenging & fun, which is just what I need sometimes to get me thinking outside the box and get out of a rut. Gratzi!
Your card mixes all the elements so nicely. I love how you cropped the words in circle & oval shapes, and your coloring is wonderful! So, with "USA" listed first on your mini luggage tag, does that mean Miche & I will be your first stops? ;) Love ya, P!

Barb said...

Paola--love your card. I think the travel theme is just perfect for you! I hope to travel to Hawaii in January of 2013 and then Germany in 2015.