Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

House Mouse Unidentified Mystery Solved ♥


Hello my friendly peeps,
this card was made for the Unidentified Mystery Swaps that I partcipate in.
Barb is the brain behind this bi-monthly idea .For more informations please check
her wonderful blog here:
http://inkingintoretirement.blogspot.ca/2012/08/unidentified-swap-happiness-house-mouse.html

                  The swap hostess for this round is Janet (aka JanetJ on SCS)
She's an adorable gal with strong likes
for ANYTHING that is coffee...LOL

Janet sent us partecipants some very sweet,cute House Mouse images.
This one is called  'Take Time to Smell the Flowers'.....quite appropriate eh?!♥


In addition to the images received, I added the followings:
Stamped Sentiment : Make It Count (SU)
Card Stock: Old Olive (SU) , Bazzil Basic Premium c/s (pink)
Designer Paper: 'Me and My Big Ideas'
Copics , Stickles, Liquid Pearls , Bella Baubles , Green Grosgrain ribbon ,
Spellbinders: Circles dies and Tags , LifeStyle Crafts : Nesting Eyelet Circles dies. 


Hopefully Janet will like my contribution and interpretation
of such fun image to work with ....THANK YOU JANET!!
 (raising my espresso demi-tasse to you my friend!!)

Wishing all of my peeps a wonderful , FUN week end!

♥ GOD BLESS !





14 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

This is an adorable card! I love the die cut shape you used. The colors and the fun embellies are just perfect. Great job!

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the shape of your card WPS!! Very cute ☺ The colors are great (very close to what I used)!

you are very creative and I love it!!!

Janet said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the shape of the card, and the colors you used.

jimlynn said...

Hi P - this is so precious and I LOVE that little image! Great way to do it on the circle card base and all the scallops! VERY CUTE
LYnn

Margaret said...

Love your shaped card. The image is so adorable and love your coloring.

CardsbyJo said...

Very, very cute!

April said...

Wonderful sparkle!

kiwimeskreations said...

Paola this is just beautiful and such a sweet image. You have really rocked the challenge.
Blessings
Maxine

paige said...

I love HM and your card is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Love the circle card! The mouse is adorable!

Barb said...

What a sweet card Paola--I love the design and the colors are just perfect!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card! Love the glitter/sparkle!

HappyCrafter said...

How sweet! I like the shape and of course the glitter.

Carol W said...

Holy Hanna, how did I miss this adorable card?? I love the round shape with the ribbon topper...you put my favorite embellishment on this too....(way to go girlfriend)...Love, love, love this card!!!!!