Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dueling Darlings : Game's On!



   Hello Friends,
yesterday was the official day to post our Dueling card for this month.
Jeanette (SCS:Forest Ranger)is the hostess for us Dazzler,
 and Kelly is the hostess for the Divas.
Both gals are behind the Dueling idea  right from the start...
This time around the theme is: 'ARE YOU GAME?'
Jeanette sent us Dazzlers an *AMAZING* kit from which we created our cards...
I absolutly LOVE the designer papers received and already put a lil stash away...lol

There were so many goodies in the kit's received, including a few embossed colored panels. I chose the blue embossed Bingo card to enhance the front of my card...
Isn't this image just too funny??...lol....
Indeed I sure have seen a few people react this way!! ;o) 

Jeanette's kit contained the following:
Image: Art Impressions UM3511 Bingo
DP: Tessa Collins Freestyle Collection
Embossed Paper: Tim Holtz Embossing Folders by Ellison (Mini Bingo Card on SU! Tempting Turquoise; Mini Rays on SU!

Pumpkin Pie and Mini Ticket on SU! Pixie Pink)Embellishments :Morex Corp. Organdy Ribbon
Prima Flowers
Studio 18 Rhinestones
Button & Brads (vendors unknow)
A Scrabble tile


The only items I added to create this card were the following: white card stock; really rust card stock;
Spellbinders sm. classic inverted scalloped circles. I also used Copics to color this fun image.


♥ THANK YOU JEANETTE FOR THE GENEROUS KIT YOU SENT!!! ♥


As part of the challenge we were supposed to try something new with our card...well....I create it in the middle of the night and only AFTER it was done I re read the request sent us from our group leader...My apologies ladies! :/
Regardless I hope that whomever decides to visit would like this fun card...I sure enjoyed making it!! ♥
*Blessings to all*










12 comments:

April said...

It was a fun kit....and you used so many of the elements!!

So happy we can duel it out together!!

Darlene said...

Paola, this is a great card!! You always have such great layouts, ones that I never seem to come up with! I love how you colored our Bingo Winner, and the way that you cut and shaped the star DP is really fun. I also like the striped DP placed horizontal with the Bingo tucked behind. Such an inventive way for you to use the many goodies in the kit! Love it all!

dweatter said...

Fantabulous!! I love the way you cut out the image and have all the layers behind it. Great way you shaped the star DP. All the elements are wonderful and I really like the way the die shapes on the inside match the one layering the sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Paola this is great - I love how you have used the image and the other panels. The bling in the letter O is a great touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This card is just too fun! I love the layout you used, Sweet P... inside and out! What a playful card!

Marilyn said...

What a great 'feel good' card! It could be bingo or anything else that makes one happy but this sums it all up perfectly. Love it and it makes me smile.

Judy McMullen said...

WOW! What an awesome card, Paola!! Love the layout and how you layered those bright and colorful panels! My dear, your coloring of this delightful image is perfect...are you loving your Copics?!! The color theme of this kit suits you to a tee and you have created a spectacular card both inside and out!!! LOVE IT!

Barb said...

Paola--what a cute card---it just screams FUN! Love the design and the colors are perfect!

Terry Ladwig said...

How fun! I love it!!!

Love the way you cut out the layer with the stars on the front...very unique!!

Very cute ☺

Carol W said...

Oh Sweet P, this card is simply amazing..Your coloring...A++ wonderful. the layout...divine...the whole card...a true masterpiece...great job my sweet friend...great job...

MiamiKel said...

Finally making my rounds and glad to see your gorgeously colored immie! Ilike how you colored it to match your dsp :) Well done! 0x0x

Melina said...

Wonderful! I love how you cut out the image Sweet P! :)