Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Unidentified Image swap


Hello blogging friends...
here's  the very first reveal of the new Unidentified Image swap started by Barb on SCS
as a spin off from the original 'mystery' image swap originally created by Jeanette
 (Forest Ranger on SCS)
Barb sent all of us partecipants images of this cute duck  'Spring has Sprung'
by Gina K Designs . She also requested we provide a sentiment to use in the front
of our cards...
Well, since the d/p I chose to use has already plenty of written sentiments on it, I then
decided to add mine on the inside....hopefully Barb won't mind too much....*wink*


Wouldn't be nice...even for an instant....to have such carefree life style as this lil
sweet ducky seem to have?? LOL........I can close my eyes and dream to be chillaxing on a cruise....or to be sunkissed on a Mexican beach while listening to the humming of the ocean waves...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sooo easyyyy to dream!! *wink* :o)


♥ There you have it folks!...Ducky and I are bidding our
G' Night, sending blessings your way...
Sweet dreams you all!!! ♥

11 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such fun heading to Summer colors! The multiple textures are perfect and give a great look to the card. I like how you placed the rhinestones. Good job!

kadie said...

Totally FAB, Dearie!! Love the layout and the texture and that fun sentiment!! Another great card, my friend!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is just Duckie, Sweet P! Love the Chillax... and what a lot of fun with the many papers, embellishments, shapes, etc. Too cute!!!

Janet said...

That card is SO bright and happy!! I love that DP that has such happy things onit, and I think the inside phrase is perfect!!Beautiful card!!

Melina said...

This is so cute Sweet P! I love the bright, cheery colors you used :)

jimlynn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the little ducky and yes, he does look so happy just floating through life! Precious card.
Lynn

Barb said...

This cards is so darn cute--I love the bright yellow color! Thanks for being a part of this fun group of ladies!

Darlene said...

The bright & intense colors really make this card sing!! Love that DP too!! How you chose to finish the inside too is really great! This card makes me happy!!

paige said...

Fun sentiment with this adorable image! What a happy card!

Laura said...

WOW what a super cute card. i love the bright colors. I love the summer heat and this card makes me think of the summper days.TFS

Tom Maven said...

Grreat post thankyou