Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Falling Into New Friendships ~~ October Duel~~

  

Hello Blogland Friends,

This month, four our duel challenge, the hostesses were Debbie (for us Dazzlers) and Judy (for the Divas). Debbie sent a wonderful kit full of great crafting items, sweet images and quotes and absolutly gorgeous fall themed designer papers.

We are happy to celebrate new friendships as some great new ladies joined us recently, hence the title for this duel.♥

  Dazzlers kit contained:

DP: SU! Color Me Autumn
Image:  My Favorite Things – Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch (Memento – Rich Cocoa)
Sentiments: My Favorite Things: Chalkboard Greetings & Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch (in SU! Old Olive, SU! Cajun Craze, SU! Crushed Curry; Memento-Rich Cocoa)
Embellishments:
Leaves & Pumpkin in SU! Crushed Curry, SU! Old Olive, SU! Cajun Craze
SU! Always Artichoke Seam Binding; SU! Crushed Curry Ribbon
Celebrate It Jute Twin
SU! Brushed Bronze button
Studio 12 Adhesive Gems
Amuse Creative Candy (chocolate)
I made the above card on time for the duel but only was able to photographe and blog today...
Today was the first Saturday in such a long time that felt totally 'carefree' ...such a great feeling :)
As I went to clear the table from my crafting of a few days ago (yeahh I left a mess!) I saw that a lot of good staff was leftover and decided to make another card  (I was hoarding the leafy d/p Debbie sent!lol)  :)
Here is the other card ...What d you think? Which one of the two you like better?
The vertical one or the horizontal? Both are so similar, yet different...♥
Thanks for a GREAT kit Debbie!!






Card front (2nd card)  >>>>
   




<<<< Left side pict: Inside of card #2



Hope you like them! 
Thanks for your visit!
   ♥ Blessing! ♥

1 comment:

Remove Background said...

Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!