Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Last Duel of Last Year....*Dec 2012 DDD*

 
 Hello dear bloggers and friends,
I am catching up with all the cards created during my two months of no blogging....
*BlogLand was NOT cooperating for a longgggtime* ....during that time I relied mostly on my SCS gallery,so  I'd like to particularly thank those of you who still followed me there and supported me via your comments....*muwahh*
If you wish, please scroll down to see other recent uploads...this is my third blog entry for today...just saying.....*wink and smile* ♥

This card was made from a kit sent to us partecipants from last Dec. hostess (Michelle)
I absolutly LOVED everything about this kit, especially this sweet image which I believe it to be a Whipper Snapper (?)

Thanks for a great kit Michelle!! :o)

I added is the faux snow, glitter and the card stock for the card base....
oh and a lil bell at the end of the hat too! I also embossed the Cajun c/s with snowflakes embossing folder to add more dimension....
The adorable immie was colored with Copics.


I must say that I am very happy with these colors combo...very bright against the darker d/p. I like how the sweet snowman 'pops'...
Below is how I finished off the inside of the card...


Thanks for stopping by folks!
   ♥ Blessings to you  all ...♥

7 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

So very adorable! Love that image and what you did with it. Cuteness!!!

Darlene said...

Loved it then & love it now!! The bell is such a great addition-and the puffy snow-oh my!! Don't you just love that red and blue together? Yummy! Creative finish on the inside too! Welcome back to blogging, we've missed you! Hugs!

Kelli Acopan said...

i agree!! the bright image really pops against the darker dp!! so cute, love that snowman!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!! And how fun to see your blog in operation again! WOO HOO!!!

MaxineD said...

So cute - love the colours and the way they pop against the background.
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Super sweet card, Paola. Like the little bell.

Barb said...

Great Card Paola---and I am so happy to see your blog up and running. Crossing my fingers for you!