Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mystery revealed...







Today it's time to reveal the Unidentified Image for swap round #4 hosted by the uber
wonderful Terry aka my very own WPS (= Wing Pit Sistah...lol..such 'title' started when we both discovered our mutual love for those fun and adorably cute chicken images from Penny Black..need I say more? lol... )
Terry sent us swap partecipants adorable images from MFT -a' la mode- 'Miss You a Latte'...it is my very first a' la mode image and I was thrilled to receive it...:o)

For my card front I checked for ideas on SCS and tweaked a couple to create my own...

' On the inside of my card I decided to use real coffee bags (the kind you fill your own) and repurposing them as 'designer papers'... added a cute , generic sentiment to it  from an old SU set I have et voila'.... simple yet effective...at least I thought so....;o)
 

Last week I happened to be at my local SB for a Pumpkin spice Latte as a treat, and took a few sleeves home with me , from which I repurpose the most recognized Coffee Company Logo in the World...(I saw many ideas such as this for cards before and  decided it was my turn to try...) I do think it adds s'thing to it...lol...for sure it stands out!...lol




 THANK YOU for such FUN image to play and create with  Terry, you are an AWESOMEEEEE hostess and I truly hope you decide to host your own swap theme on SCS soon....
I'll be your numero UNO fan for sure WPS!!...
*wink & smile*

Have a GREAT Day full of God's Blessings everyone...
and THANK YOU for visiting...♥

Card Deets:
Image- a' la mode-Miss You a Latte ( MFT ) stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
and colored with Copics
Card stock- Teal (SU)
Designer Paper- 'Just The Girls' (My Mind's Eyes) & 'Offbeat' (Basic Grey),
plus real coffee bag used on inside
Sentiment- 'Espress Yourself' (SU 2002)
Accessories- SB logo, photo corner punch, eyelet border punch, rhinestones (Basic Grey) ,
grosgrain ribbon (Barely Banana), Spellbinders dies, dimentionals. 
Tecnique- piercing







11 comments:

Barb said...

Sweet Card Paola--love the Starbucks Logo from the sleeve that you added. Great colors on your card--and I love the paper on the inside!

Thanks for being a part of the Unidentified Image Swap Ladies!

CardsbyJo said...

I love your layout and all the little extra details you put into this card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Sweet P... how ingenious! I love the 'Bux addition to your gorgeous cards!!! Such fun!

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the card WPS!!! Great coloring, great layout and love that sentiment!

Can't wait til they get here :-)

Thank you for the kind words too! I'm glad you liked the image and I didn't disappoint as hostess!

♥♥♥

jimlynn said...

So creative!!! Love the way you used the bad and the Starbucks sleeves! Like that paper piercing around the image too!
Lynn

Darlene said...

WOWZER!!! Loving the coffee bean bags as DP & the sentiment on the inside! And then there's the SB logo and gorgeous papers on the front!! Did you stitch the image panel or is it paper piercing? Either way it's a great touch! Pretty color combo too.

kadie said...

Oh Paola! First off I have to say that I love your nails :)
And then I have to say that you've incorporated all the perfect details for your card once again!! WOWEE this is FAB! I love the SB logo and the whole layout of the card. Great coloring and sentiment too!! HUGS HUGS HUGS

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great idea to use the SB logo on an coffee themed card!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Well, great minds! So very cute on the layout that you created. Great job on this one, Ms P!

Unknown said...

great dsp. love the paper piercing.

HappyCrafter said...

These came out really pretty, such a happy colour theme!