Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introducing : International Inkers

*click on any picture if you wish to enlarge*

Hello everyone and welcome to Crafters without borders
 ~ otherwise know as the International Inkers
A few of us thought it would be fun to share kits internationally and a group was born.
 (Thanks Michelle for such great idea! *muwahhh*)
 Representing Germany we have the talented Tanja and Imke, the United States is provided props by our own spunky Catherine and wonderful Michelle, and Canada is ably supported by crafty Karen and myself (Paola) - woohooo...Today is our debut! (Imke will join us next round)

Each month one of us will send identical kits across the borders to our fellow Inkers and once they are received at all the destinations, a posting date will be chosen and our creations will be up for all to see. 
I had so much fun creating this 'totally BOY' card...
the designer paper is amazing, so I wanted to use most of it to display throughout my card.
I also cut up and added the fabby sentiments from one d/p in a popped up mode. :o)

We also have a special International Inkers incentive for each posting.   When you stop at each blog and leave a comment, you will be entered into a drawing to receive the same kit that that the Inkers created with.  This month's kit is pictured here ----->
and will also include the same images in an ink of the winner's choice 

Here is the list of all 'International Inkers' :
Paola (me)
Thank you all for stopping by today, I encourage you to check the rest of the 'Inkers' amazing creations!!            ~~~ Have a blessed Sunday you all!! ~~~
~Paola~


This month amazing kit was provided by Michelle and it includes:
Designer Paper: 'We R Memory Keepers'
'Basic Grey' stickers, Puffy Shapes by 'American Craft', 1vintage paper flower by 'Studio Calico'
Rivets by  'We R Memory Keepers' , ribon by 'JoAnne',rhinestones by 'Kaisercraft.

To create my card I added the following:
Ink:Really Rust,Old Olive,Baja Breeze/ Accessories: crystal effect, Blue Dots Sparklers by 'Stampendous', dimentionals,SU scalloped punch, Inverted Scalloped Circle nesties, Really Rust card stock from SU.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paola - OH MY! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Totally out of the box and I never ever would have thought to do something like this but oh my, be sure I will be snitching the idea. I love that you cut out the words and used them on your card and that the robot is holding one like a sign ~ to die for!

I love the die you used to cut the circles for the "pets" ~ totally robo-riffic! You rocked it to the max my friend!

Darlene said...

Sweet P, how fun this card is!! Your imagination was in full force, creative juices flowing. Love the colors and playful layout, the images are so cute too. Such a cute card.

~fairygirlmichelle~ said...

WOWzers! someone is lucky to have that card. Every time you look at it you find something new. Great job.

Elke said...

Well sis..it amazes me what you always come up with..that card is too cutte so much too see on it and i love it

Lauren said...

Great use of the kit, colours, shapes and layering are right out of the box, I love this card!

Rosetta said...

Un abbraccione
Mandi

Imke said...

Paola, your card is fantastic. I like how you used ALL (?) different DP. I´m looking forward to start with you all next month. Thanks that i may join.

Barb said...

wonderful card--and I am so looking forward to following your team!

Angela - Bookaunt said...

Cool card - nice idea for a boy card

Tanja said...

LOVE your boy card! Your use of all the DP is just breathtaking - so many things to look at!!!!! Hugs to you my friend

Linda said...

I just love that little cat. What an adorable card. I love your "international" idea. What a great group.

April said...

Wonderful papers and what a great idea for your international kit sharing!!

Your cards rock and this 'boy' one is another fine example!

Ms. Earlgrey said...

Paola, this is my type of card, I love each piece and the story its telling, of course, I'm partial to the cat. You go girl.

Joan

karen said...

P! I this is so great! It makes mine look a pittens! LOL!! It's perfectly fun!

Carol W said...

What a great card...I absolutely love it. It is so cheery and bright and FUN!!!You are rocking all these challenges are you in....Way to go my sweet friend...♥♥♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a fun group you girls have to enjoy with. It will be fun to see all of your creative designs. Great card. Love the tech theme and different paper layers.

Catherine said...

OMGoodness,Sweet P! This is amazing!!!! I love the layout with all the layers of PP so nicely matted! And your coloring and sponging on the diecuts is brilliant! Totally out of this word awesome! YGG!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What an awesome card, Sweet P!! Love your design and all the fun elements! Great job!!! Love the idea of the International Inkers...Terrific!!!

kadie said...

Oh my goodness, Paola, this is the coolest! I sooooo love this card! I love how you've combined all the elements and included all the words...it's fabulous! And so are you!
Love the International Inkers group too, how fun!

Stacy said...

Fun fun crazy card!